We offer aluminium sheets and rolls in thickness of 0.3-6.0 mm and in dimensions according to the customer’s wishes. The exact data about offered materials are mentioned in tables by products. In terms of surface treatment, we offer aluminium natural, anti-skid, embossed and eloxed sheets.
All supplied materials undergo a check-in and their quality is proved by the corresponding producer certificate.
- Lateral cutting – sheets
- Cutting of input rolls in rolls with length of 300 – 6,000 mm.
- Minimum dimension: 300×300 mm
- Maximum dimension: 1,550×6,000 mm
- Longitudinal cutting – strips
- Cutting of input rolls in strips with width of 60 mm
- Input material parameters: width 150-1,260 mm, thickness 0.3-1.5 mm
- Input tape parameters: min. width 18 mm, inner diameter 400/500/600 mm
- Unwinding of rolls
- Unwinding of rolls according to customer requirements
- Minimum weight: 100 kg
- Emboss (Stucco)
- With the help of pattern rollers, the pattern (profile) is pressed on both sides of the surface of a metal band. It is carried out on natural bands with min. thickness of 0.4 – 1.5 mm and width of 1,000/1,250 mm.
- Protective foil
- The input rolls may be covered by a removable adhesive foil, protecting the material against any mechanical damage during the subsequent handling or further processing.
- Anti-skid sheets
- We offer anti-skid sheets in the variant Quintet – made of AlMg3-alloy in the H114 state.