- Cutting of prepainted coils in sheets with length of 300 – 6 000 mm.
- Width 250 – 1 500 mm, steel thickness 0,3 – 1,5 mm, aluminium thickness 0,3 – 4,0 mm.
Cutting of prepainted coils in strips.
- Slitting Line I.
- Input coil parameters: width 300 – 1 650 mm, steel thickness 0,2 – 2,5 mm, aluminium thickness 0,2 – 4,0 mm, max input diameter 2 000 mm, weight 15 t.
- Output strip parameters: width min. 27 mm, inner diameter 400/500/600 mm.
- Slitting Line II.
- Input coil parameters: width 150 – 1 250 mm, steel thickness 0,2 – 1,2 mm, aluminium thickness 0,27 – 1,4 mm, max input diameter 1 600 mm, weight 15 t.
- Output strip parameters: width min. 18 mm, inner diameter 500/600 mm.
- With the help of design rollers, a “stucco” design is pressed on both sides of the surface.
- It can be carried out on both natural and prepainted material with min. thickness of 0,2 – 2,0 mm.
Protective adhesive foil
- The strips may be covered by a removable adhesive foil protecting against mechanical damages during handling or further processing. Having removed it partially, it is possible to repeatedly stick the foil to the initial place.
- Foil thickness 50 – 100 µm, transparent or UV black-white colour.
- Protective foil is applied when hot – without any added adhesives.
- After being removed, it is not possible to stick it to the same place again; after its unsticking, the adhesion is damaged. It is used to prevent any damage during handling; it may be used in the case of more demanding machinery processing.
- Foil thickness 100 µm, transparent colour only.
- Upon the customer’s request, we can profile trapeze, wave, tile, welt or ALUKRYT® roofing from the prepainted material.